The forum will feature 20-minute presentations (including Q&A) from a curated selection of exciting start-up companies, all of whom have been carefully selected through our screening processes. You will also see an updated presentation from a past presenting company.
Intro with Keiretsu SoCal
1. CytoRecovery - Cell Sorting is a major medical research business, and CytoRecovery”s new platform recovers more living cells per sample than the current market leader and does so in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost.
2. Yank Technologies develops wireless power solutions for primarily automotive interiors and industrial appliances. The technology is safe, contactless, and FCC approved - like WiFi but for Power! They have traction with major automotive and industrial companies and here is their company video to learn more.
3. SOUND Foods has invented a superior way of forming snack bars using only ultrasonic energy which solves all of the major problems with current military rations. Developed in partnership with the US Army, SOUND’s technology and products represent both the future of combat feeding and consumer snacking.
4. Sitka Salmon shares is a brand associated with the best wild-caught seafood people have ever tried. It is the most trusted brand for high quality, beyond sustainable Alaskan Seafood.
5. Maplewell is modernizing energy demand for commercial and industrial enterprises by unlocking demand flexibility across thousands of building systems, including batteries, HVAC, refrigeration, and solar. Through predictive control and optimization, Maplewell’s Energy Management System (EMS) can reduce carbon intensity of peak demand, lower energy costs by 40%, and open a new revenue from utility demand response programs.
EDGE Surgical is a medical device company focused on developing and selling state-of-the-art single-use digital devices that enable orthopedic/spine surgeons to place surgical screws more accurately and safely.